Guest Relations Agent
Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
We are a team of creative hospitality experts that puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through our integrity, empathy and loyalty. We act with professionalism, passion and generosity and we carefully select our partners ensuring, that first and foremost, we share the same philosophy. Together we develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Guest Relations Agent to join our new, prestigious 5* hotel located in the center of Athens. With 44 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for hotel guests throughout their stay.
- Ensure hotel guests are properly greeted and welcomed upon their arrival.
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in.
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage.
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions.
- Actively listen to and resolve guest complaints.
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
- Inform clients of our hotel services, including breakfast and dining options.
- Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Liaise with Housekeeping and F&B to provide an overall comfortable guest experience.
- Analyze customer feedback from online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings.
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sightseeing options.
- Establish friendly relationships with regular hotel guests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Tourism studies or related
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Guest Relations Agent in a 5* hotel
- Computer literate and knowledge of Hospitality PMS software Opera
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal. A third language is considered a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with hotel guest’s and colleagues
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]