MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki, for the season of 2019
Guest Relations Agent
(code : GRA 19)
A guest relations agent follows humane approach and guest-oriented techniques in order to fulfil guests’ desires, requests and make them feel uniquely during their stay. The agent creates a memorable atmosphere and goes beyond expectations so as to make guests feel at home and make them visit the hotel again,
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing the relevant lists (VIP, arrival etc...) of the next day in co-operation with Reception and check what we expect the following day.
- Ensuring guests receive on time the requested services.
- Preparing the welcome and departure letters for the guests.
- Assisting FOM in checking indicative arrival rooms.
- Welcoming arriving guests and rooming them.
- Welcoming groups, inspection visits and external visitors and giving them hotel orientation, guidance and information.
- Upselling, cross selling and generally promoting the hotel product (additional revenue)
- Trying to remember and use as many guest names as possible.
- Collecting ideas, comments, complaints from guests by visiting the hotel outlets (summarise them to categories and forward them to GRS, follow up and meet/call guests to make sure they are satisfied).
- Bachelor's degree (National or International university/ AEI or TEI)
- 3-5 years minimum experience on similar position , leadership in hospitality strongly required
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages. Third language will be considered accordingly.
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure with provided resources, manage work load using own initiative and sufficiently cover a multi task position.
- High knowledge of Protel/CRS/PMS revenue management and MS office are considered a must.
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation according to origin (out of Halkidiki)
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Meals during hotel operating period
All resumes will be handled with discretion. Only those who possess the above-mentioned requirements will qualify for an interview and be contacted in due time.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι το MIRRAGIO Thermal Spa Resort δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.