Guest Relations Agent
We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Guest Relations Agent to join the team of xenodocheio Milos, the first 5* luxury boutique hotel to become the home of estiatorio Milos, located in the center of Athens. With 43 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for hotel guests throughout their stay.
- Ensure hotel guests are properly greeted and welcomed upon their arrival.
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in.
- Coordinate luggage collection and storage.
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions.
- Actively listen to and resolve guest complaints.
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
- Inform clients of our hotel services, including breakfast and dining options.
- Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Liaise with Housekeeping and F&B to provide an overall comfortable guest experience.
- Analyze customer feedback from online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings.
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sightseeing options.
- Establish friendly relationships with regular hotel guests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Tourism studies or related
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Guest Relations Agent in a 5* hotel
- Computer literate and knowledge of Hospitality PMS software Opera
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal. A third language is considered a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with hotel guest’s and colleagues
[To send your CV please click here.]