We are recruiting for Guest Relations Managers to be the face of Scott Dunn in a number of five star luxury hotels we work with across Europe in Greece, Croatia and Portugal.As Guest Relations Manager you will be responsible for helping guests make the most of their holiday by being a point of contact for them during their stay and meeting any requests they have to make their holiday truly special.
This diverse and exciting role requires individuals who are passionate about offering a superior guest experience and will go out of their way to ensure each guest has the perfect holiday.This will include organizing welcome packs and hampers, ensuring any specific requirements such as transfers, restaurant bookings and excursions are organized as well as being a point of contact for our UK offices.
In your spare time, you will be exploring hidden beaches, looking for unspoiled villages and enjoying the local delicacies and culture.If you are looking for a job that will help you live in some of Europe's most desirable coastal locations and work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry then this is the position for you.It is the ideal opportunity to develop your hospitality skills with the prospect of career development into our winter program.
- Prepare for guests' arrival including organizing hampers, welcome packs, children's gifts and any special requests including childcare equipment
- Ensure guests have a positive arrival experience;including, but not limited to, their transfers, meet and greet and check in process.
- Ensure that written information is complete, accurate, informative and work with the Marketing Team to ensure it is well-presented.
- Create ample opportunity for the guests to meet their holiday needs, allowing you to help in their holiday experience.
- Ensure guests are aware of and invited to resort events, possibly arranging specific Scott Dunn events in conjunction with hotel management.
- Ensure guests are well informed about what is available to them both in and out of the resort, keeping all current and up-to-date information
- Take the time to get to know your guests so you can tailor your advice to their particular needs
- To manage all relevant paperwork including accounts, welcome packs and other administration
- Reconfirm or book transfers, restaurant bookings, spa treatments, pre-arrival shopping and activities
- This hotel is located in the heart of the city, close to the city center.
- Work closely with the resort to facilitate resolutions of issues such as complaints, changes to travel plans and medical issues
- Create a good working relationship with the childcare manager, holding regular meetings to discuss feedback and up and coming arrivals
- Where necessary, assist and support Scott Dunn Childcare, such as preparing lunches, accompanying the childcare team on trips and being an extra pair of hands during swimming sessions
- This ensures that any potential health and safety risks or issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Use your judgment to create surprise and delight moments for birthdays, anniversaries, etc
- Use the knowledge that you gain during the season to constantly refresh and improve the guest experience.
- Uphold the Scott Dunn ethos and standards at all times
- Carry out and support any HR issues that may arise within the team.
Abilities and expectations:
- An attitude whereby 'nothing is too much trouble'
- Great guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Very good numeric, administrative and organizational skills
- Team player
- Lead by example
- Accounting skills
- Previous hospitality experience
- Previous management experience
- Full, clean driving license
- Computer literate
- UK / EU passport
- UK / EU bank account
[To send your CV please click here]