Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Guest Relations Officers
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Welcome guests keeping highest standards of hospitality service
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Listen and proactively plan/work on meeting all guests’ travel, entertainment and daily needs/requests
- Inform guests on all Hotel events and different outlets available for their daily entertainment (Bars, Restaurants, Spa, sports etc.). Make reservations where needed
- Assist in any other Guest Relations or Front Office task as assigned by the Front Office & Guest Relations Manager
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, warm, self-motivated & team player personality
- Excellent Knowledge of English language. A second language fluently spoken would be an advantage (ideally between German, French & Russian)
- Customer Service experience within a luxurious environment would be a plus
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]