Ella Resorts, a new collection of premium quality and excellent value resorts
are seeking to hire for Elissa Lifestyle Resort for the season 2022:
Guest Service Agent
Elissa Resort is a stunning lifestyle, adults-friendly resort with 332 rooms. Situated at one of the most renowned seafronts of Rhodes, Kallithea, it is only 10 min away from the Old Town. A new cosmopolitan and stylish holiday resort that brings together. A combination of traditional Rhodian architecture with a warm contemporary style.
The Guest Service Agent supports the daily operation of the Guest Service Centre, and roves concierge services, in line with the strategy to support hospitality, destination marketing/partnerships, retail services and hotel initiatives. A key element to this role is planning, managing day to day operations, and enhancing the delivery of world class guest experience.
- Reports to Guest Service Manager
- Supporting the Guest Experience Manager to deliver in-village services, private client services, team management and commercial event delivery
- Oversee in village guest experience supervision and first escalation for the day to day operation of the Visitor Centre team and in-village concierges
- Reporting on key data including guest feedback and utilise the data to propose action plans and improved guest journeys
- Oversee messaging, engagement, complaint handling and promotion with all guests
- Proactively plan for all key trading events, hotel’s initiatives, and peak periods in line with the commercial calendar
- Identify opportunities for the introduction of new services and enhancements to current services
- Manages customer complaints and feedback, to ensure that all comments are dealt with appropriately, collated and reported to the business in a programme of continuous improvement
- Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- Performs Front Desk duties in high demand times
- Three or more years working experience in a similar role at a 5-star hotel
- Degree/Diploma in Tourism
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- A second language (French, German, Russian, or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of services
- Negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
[To send your CV please click here]