Ella resorts, a new collection of premium quality and excellent value
resorts are seeking to hire for Helea family beach resort for the season 2022:
Guest Service Agent
Helea is a stunning family beach resort complex overlooking the sea with 503 rooms. Situated at one of the most distinguished seafronts of the island, Kalithea, it is only 10 min away from the Old Town of Rhodes. A new lavish and vivid beach resort that welcomes families from around the world in a world where comfort and fun are bridged.
The Guest Service Agent supports the daily operation of the Guest Service Centre, and roves concierge services, in line with the strategy to support hospitality, destination marketing/partnerships, retail services and hotel initiatives. A key element to this role is planning, managing day to day operations, and enhancing the delivery of world class guest experience.
- Reports to Guest Service Manager
- Supporting the Guest Experience Manager to deliver in-village services, private client services, team management and commercial event delivery
- Oversee in village guest experience supervision and first escalation for the day to day operation of the Visitor Centre team and in-village concierges
- Reporting on key data including guest feedback and utilise the data to propose action plans and improved guest journeys
- Oversee messaging, engagement, complaint handling and promotion with all guests
- Proactively plan for all key trading events, hotel’s initiatives, and peak periods in line with the commercial calendar
- Identify opportunities for the introduction of new services and enhancements to current services
- Manages customer complaints and feedback, to ensure that all comments are dealt with appropriately, collated and reported to the business in a programme of continuous improvement
- Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- Performs Front Desk duties in high demand time
- Three or more years working experience in a similar role at a 5-star hotel
- Degree/Diploma in Tourism
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- A second language (French, German, Russian, or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of services
- Negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
[To send your CV please click here]