Are you passionate about enabling organizations to more effectively achieve their business objectives while being a strategic HR adviser?
Are you an expert HR Business Partner, who can maintain and ensure HR compliance while steering new competitive HR projects?
Then, we have the right opportunity for you, as HR Business Partner, in our client, an established law firm.
For this HR Business Partner role benefits include:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Continuous training and development
- Evolution in a modern, pleasant and dynamic working environment
In order to be considered for this HR Business Partner role the responsibilities are:
- Work with line managers to develop and implement HR plans and solutions
- Evaluate and coordinate Learning and Development programs
- Assess business unit’s HR training needs and conduct training sessions
- Support the mass recruitment process
- Participate in organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues
- Drive HR strategy and HR initiatives across client groups
- Deal with HR Advisory, Policy & Employee Relations
- Manage annual HR processes, salary & bonus review, appraisals etc
- Drive Talent & Development processes such as succession planning and development programs
The successful candidate for the HR Business Partner role must have:
- 5 years of general Human Resources experience
- Bachelor in Human Resources or Business Administration
- MA/MSc in HR will be considered an asset
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Problem solving skills, critical thinking, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Employee relations experience
- Comfortable in managing complex projects, processes and relationships independently in a high touch role
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
Here's how to apply;
- Apply online by clicking the Apply button
- Upload your CV
- For further info please call at +30 2106770523 and ask for Patty Margariti
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now