Aegeo Spas, the biggest Wellness Services company in Greece with more than 300 SPA centers in 4- and 5-Star Hotels across Greece, Cyprus, and Balkan area, is seeking HR Generalist based in Athens.
The HR Generalist is involved in all range of HR activities to ensure the smooth operation of HR Department within the Company.
- Assist the HR Officer in recruitment process, particularly in developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, collecting CVs, shortlisting, interviewing, or scheduling the interviews, and selecting candidates.
- Participate in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Deal with Grievances and implement disciplinary actions, when necessary, in cooperation with HR Officer
- Participate in preparing all reports for the HR & Operations Department on agreed basis.
- Travel with HR Officer to branches for finalizing contracts and staff houses, collect documents and share information with Employees.
- Participate in the Training process (online, live training and on the job training).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Fluent English
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Work Experience on products and services’ promotion
- Interpersonal skills for effective working relationships.
- Accuracy and detailed oriented approach to daily duties.
- Organizational skills in a timely manner.
- Clear understanding of Employer’s business objectives.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Comfortable with traveling in Greece and abroad.
- Integrity, confidentiality, and honesty.
- Working in the leading company in the Wellness Sector
- Fixed monthly salary and insurance
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
- An open-minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
Interested candidates can share their CV
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]