Issue Date: 07.01.2022
1. Job Title: HR CLERK
2. Department: HR
3. Reports to: HR Manager
4. Job Description Summary: The HR Clerk is involved in all range of HR activities to ensure the smooth operation of HR Department within the Company. The roles are based in Heraklion, Crete (2), and Athens (1).
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- IT Skills: Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Foreign Languages and Level: English – Fluent, (additional languages are desirable).
- Familiar with Digital Marketing-social media in terms of HR methods.
6. Main Accountabilities
- Assist the HR Officer in recruitment process, particularly in developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, collecting CVs, shortlisting, interviewing, or scheduling the interviews, and selecting candidates.
- Participate in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Deal with Grievances and implement disciplinary actions, when necessary, in cooperation with HR Officer
- Participate in preparing all reports for the HR & Operations Department on agreed basis.
- Travel with HR Officer to branches for finalizing contracts and staff houses, collect documents and share information with Employees.
- Participate in the Training process (online, live training and on the job training).
- Follow the hiring procedure since Sourcing up to Settling (including transportation, uniform, meal etc.)
- Monitor all related expenses to the Hiring and Settling process (housing bills etc.)
- Communication with all Educational Institutions selected by the Company and arrangement of appointments to collaborate.
- Participate in the yearly Recruitment Campaign (Career days) for all Educational Institutions selected by the Company.
- Interpersonal skills for effective working relationships.
- Accuracy and detailed oriented approach to daily duties.
- Organizational skills in a timely manner.
- Clear understanding of Employer’s business objectives.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Comfortable with traveling in Greece and abroad.
- Integrity, confidentiality, and honesty.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]