ICAP Employment Solutions seeks to recruit an
HR Client Relationship Consultant
to join the company’s Client Management department.
We are looking for an efficient individual who can provide HR project & account management expertise for the key projects ICAP undertakes on behalf of its clients. The incumbent has a key role in supervising the implementation and delivery of HR Outsourcing projects (BPO/ RPO), being the focal point with key clients and providing presales and after sales support for ICAP.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from clients
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Prospect, qualify, nurture, negotiate and close partnership agreements
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Defining product and service solutions that meet partner needs and are mutually beneficial
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- After sales support
- Handling Client’s requests
- Bachelors Degree in a Business discipline
- Postgraduate Degree (HRM or MBA) from a well reputed academic institution will be highly appreciated
- Experience 3-4 years in a similar position
- Excellent command of English
- Proven track record delivering business results
- Ability to work with sales & quality objectives
- Ability to effectively manage priorities of self and others and use time effectively
- Work experience in an international environment will be considered an asset
- Ability to build consensus, share knowledge, and work in a team
The company offers:
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a leading services organization with ambitious growth plans.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here]