Chalandri, Employment Type, Full-Time
Do you have the experience to lead the HR Department?
Do you have experience in recruiting?
If your answers areyes, then we are looking forward for your application to this position!
Work4u provides HR services for all specialties and for all industries. What makes us different? A combination of our innovative skills and modern technology allows us to simplify processes that are time consuming, allowing you to focus on your business.
Our client is asoftware and technology services provider.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and run end to end the recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Execute the company’s induction training
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize the employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience as HR Generalist
- Master degree in Human Resources Management
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Dynamic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with planning, organization, adaptability and flexibility
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to grow in an innovative sector and work in a teamwork environment
- Dynamic, creative, friendly and performance oriented environment
- Recognition and full utilization of employees’ knowledge and skills
- Further career development opportunities
If you are interested in this job position, please send us your CV by clicking on "apply" button
[To send your CV please click here]