Position: HR Generalist
Location: Glyfada, Greece
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as an HR Generalist, where you will be involved in:
- Administrative processes, such as updating the HR database, CV screening and scheduling interviews, Personnel’s medical insurance
- Job specifications / descriptions creation, adjustments, updates
- Recruitment and selection
- Performance management
- Regular and ad hoc reporting
- Employee relations
- Employees benefits
What you need to have:
- University degree in Human Resources
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in relevant HR positions, ideally in a multinational environment
- Experience in improving and designing HR related processes
- Team player ONLY
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A high level of confidentiality
Are you the one?
Let’s find out!
Send us your English CV at
[To send your CV please click here]
in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.