Fovera Prostasia S.A., as a leading and multi-awarded consulting firm,
is currently seeking for its Thessaloniki offices, an experienced high level:
- Supports HR operations in daily admin tasks.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date HR systems, files and documentation.
- Supports in Payroll and Comp & Ben administrative tasks.
- Ensures smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- Supports employee events and internal communication processes.
- Provides top level quality service to all types and levels of customers.
- Actively participates in: the talent acquisition and the performance evaluation processes, the design and organization of learning and development initiatives, the employer branding activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous work experience in HR related roles will be highly appreciated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.
- Master’s degree in Human Recourses Management will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, “can do” attitude.
- Focus on detail, ability to work under pressure in a variety of projects and strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Discretion and trust.
- Customer service excellence.
The company offers continuous training and development prospects, excellent work environment and competitive remuneration.
[To send your CV please click here]