Spanos SA started its activity in 1971 in Athens by representing the high prestigious brands of BMW and MINI, while the recent years the well-known brands of JAGUAR, LAND ROVER and LEVC have been added to Spanos’ Group. Today, we are happy to employ more than 200 employees to our 3 branches at Glyfada, Kifissia & Nea Smyrni.
Philosophy & Vision
Based on our vision to be the most successful company in the premium segment of the market, our philosophical compass is consisted of the following values:
- Respect to our customers and our employees
- Quality in every aspect of our business activities
- Responsibility is the road map that ensures our credibility
- Honesty is the cornerstone of our behavior
- Outstanding Service is the mark that signs our growth
Our motto “You are more than just in good hands”, guides our goals to provide high quality services and to maximize our customers’ satisfaction through the daily effort of our experienced and well-trained staff, the advanced know-how of the industry and the use of cutting-edge diagnostic technology.
With a strong presence in the field of automotive industry, the company is constantly evolving in search of innovation and perfection of its services.
Currently we are looking for an
to join our back-office team at Nea Smyrni on a full-time permanent basis. This is a dual role that is divided between tasks related to the company's human resources management and the payroll function.
The ideal candidate will be able to implement, monitor and effectively manage the daily HR practices and to smoothly run company’s payroll needs by providing outstanding service delivery to the company’s employees.
As an HR Manager, you have the skills to impart HR philosophy and practices in a constructive, empowering, and collaborative way within the organization and to ensure that employees’ salaries are transparent, the payroll payments on time and always according to the Greek law.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director of Spanos SA.
- HR function
- Answer FAQs from managers and staff related to policies and procedures
- Support managers with processing job changes and contract amendments (such as promotions, transfers, etc)
- Ensure worker records are up to date and accurate
- Support managers’ and employees’ daily human capital needs & queries
- Support with ad hoc projects/reports when necessary
- Manage recruitment full cycle
- Set up & monitor training needs & programs
- Monitor and administer Health & Safety function
- Monitor and administer Time attendance
- Monitor compliant policies and procedures
- Monitor and administer Internal communications channels
- Conduct HR related reporting to the Managing Director (Salaries benchmarking, HR metrics & analytics, Performance appraisal etc.)
- Monitor & implement Greek law to HR related practices
- Collect daily, weekly, or monthly timesheets
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Prepare employees’ compensation and the related statements according to the Greek law (APD etc.)
- Schedule bank payments and related reports
- Ensure business processes are complete and on-time to meet Payroll deadlines
- Monitor & update employees’ data into internal databases
- Answer questions about compensation
- Monitor & run the ERGANI related topics
- Monitor & implement Greek law to payroll related practices
- BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience within Payroll function
- Proven experience in organizational development will be highly considered
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Microsoft Excel and HRMS savvy
- Fluency in English language
- Skilled in project management
- Excellent critical thinking & crisis management skills
- Previous experience in Epsilon Net (payroll) will be highly considered
- Extremely organized with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of Greek Labor law
We welcome you to a people-centered, quality-oriented environment where you will have the opportunity to develop and grow professionally!
[To send your CV please click here.]