Our client, an internationally leading company in the field of forwarding/transportation globally, wants to hire an
for its Greek operation.
The incumbent, as business partner, will be responsible for the effective management of the HR function with the objective to contribute to the design and implementation of the relevant policies and practices. This will specifically include the following:
- to ensure that the proposed, and, subsequently implemented training programs are in line with the targeted needs of the company.
- to contribute to the improvement of the working conditions based on the results obtained from the Employees’ Satisfaction Surveys.
- to ensure that recruitment and dismissal procedures are in line with the company’s guidelines and the State-stipulated laws.
- to be fully informed of the labor-law issues.
- to ensure effective communication between Management and the employees.
- to implement performance appraisals by closely cooperating with the Department-Heads.
- University level education.
- At least six (6) years experience as HR Manager with a total 12-year experience in HR.
- Strong/ mature personality, able to gain the employees’ respect and appreciation.
- Leadership skills and effective communication.
- Good command of the English language.
The company offers market-driven remuneration package and career development in a regional/international level.
Interested candidates may forward their CV under the code KS/HR3/PS.
[To send your CV please click here]