HR Ops Lead Central Europe
- Lead the BU HR Operations team as a service delivery organisation, delivering all core HR Process and activities and effectively managing HR systems and supporting downstream tools;
- Support the increase of productivity through standardized operations, process improvements and automation and more efficient back office processes to improve HR Service delivery processes, customer experience and SLAs;
- Focus on improving the customer experience and service delivery by driving the functional transformation agenda (GBS, smart automation, (digital) employee experience (dEEX));
- Collaborates with cross functional teams and external partners to implement and support integrated cloud based HR systems and HR services;
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders (Local/Sector, Global Business Services and Global HR teams as well as CoEs, Payroll and other vendors);
- Manage the Annual Operating Plan (AOP-Budget) of the HR Operations area and keep track of the budget spend over the year (forecasting);
- Implementation of local, sector and/or global projects within the business unit, participating either as a leader or SME, by developing and implementing detailed project plans and manage interdependencies between other projects;
- Maintain and support the local, sector and global reporting and data quality requirements;
- Act as the governance control and compliance standards owner for core HR processes.
What you’ll need:
- National Diploma/Degree in Human Resources;
- 5-7 years relevant HR Ops/Service Delivery experience with 3–4 years management experience;
- Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about HR service delivery and continuous improvement and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization;
- Embody a process management orientation to ensure HR processes and transactions are executed successfully;
- Demonstrated success in delivery of core HR activities in a matrix business environment;
- Must be highly organized, strong follow up skills and results oriented;
- Demonstrate strong program oversight and project management capabilities/Experience in leading HR projects
- Ideally, would have systems integration experience with a major HRMS and other HR Systems;
- Interact and communicate effectively throughout the organization;
- Ability to quickly identify, analyse and evaluate problems and recommend and drive potential solutions;
- Flexibility to respond to changing priorities.
What do we offer:
- Possibility to gain very ambitious and full of positive challenge position across Central Europe;
- Possibility of applying simplify solution, ideas with real impact on improving employee experience by driving the transformation agenda;
- Possibility to lead cross-regional team by initiating improvements and automation processes;
- Wide range of benefits & company programs.
Ready to Apply?
[To send your CV please click here]