TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years
is seeking to recruit a talented and passionate professional at the position of a:
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
The Human Resources Recruiter assists the HR department in full cycle recruitment, from candidate screening to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Provide administrative and analytical support to the HR Manager in the development of a consistent HR strategy for all properties (prepare reports and send job offers)
- Interact with all operational departments and determine future recruitment needs
- Create job advertisements and communicate with external partners; advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media and internally
- Design and update job descriptions and HR manuals
- Screen candidates CV’s and applications forms; contact interviews (in-person, via phone or skype)
- Participate in job fairs, career days and recruitment events
- Help as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges and industry associations
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers and coordinate further interviews; follow up on the interview process status
- Inform new or existing employees about responsibilities, job duties, benefits, schedules, working conditions and promotion opportunities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position within the hospitality industry or in a high volume recruitment environment
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Availability to join recruitment fairs or to attend various career events locally based or abroad
- Computer literacy; experience with sourcing techniques and in resume databases
- Degree in Human Resources
- Strong communication skills and a problem solving person
- Pleasant personality, team player, focused on accomplishing high quality results
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following e-mail.
[To send your CV please click here.]
TOR HOTEL GROUP offers an excellent & professional working environment,
equal opportunities and further career development.