Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
- Provides support to payroll data collection, input, payroll calculations and payroll files maintenance
- Is responsible for expense administration and monthly accounting reconciliation
- Supports HR, Business, Regional reporting, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Is responsible for staff benefits administration (medical & life insurance, pension, staff personal loans, staff mortgages, summer camps, staff accounts)
- Administers sickness & maternities refund process
- Is responsible for all Third Party Management related activities administration
- Support all Regulatory Reporting (daily, monthly, ad-hoc, etc.)
- At least one (1) year of experience in accounting/ payroll/ customer service roles would be considered a plus
- Bachelor Degree required, preferably in a related field (Finance/ Accounting)
- Payroll experience would be an asset
- Ability to take accountability and drive for results
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with changing priorities
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous education
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.