ORLOFF SPA EXPERTS, an independent company specialized in spa consulting and spa management,
is currently seeking to recruit professional for the position of
Into a spa unit in a 5* resort hotel spa on the island of Kos
for the tourist season from end of April to end of October.
- Degree in hairdresser’s school,
- manicure /pedicure certificate an asset,
- Previous experience in a similar position in a hotel resort will be appreciated
- Ability to communicate fluently in English language
- German will be an asset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Well presented, well-mannered and helpful, with guests and hotel team.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes:
- Under the responsibility of Spa manager, she will create the hairdresser’s menu and select the suppliers for the hairdressing unit
- She will perform haircuts, hair coloring, reflections, hair dos and brushings
- Develop and form positive relations with guests and team members, whilst remaining professional and service standard oriented at all times
- Anticipate guest needs
- Demonstrate a service attitude
The company offers:
- A thorough and extensive initial training to International Spa Standards
- A competitive salary, an attractive package of benefits subject to performance,
- Accommodation, meals at the hotel, a friendly work environment
- Opportunities for career development within a dynamic group.
Please send a CV with photograph, notifying the job announcement code.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.