Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
(à la carte restaurants)
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Take food orders ensuring that excellent knowledge of Menu (Food & drinks) choices is kept at all times
- Provide suggestions to guests orders depending on their preferences
- Maintain high Standards of Service at all times
- Assist in all restaurant and F & B related tasks as assigned by the F & B or Restaurant Manager
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times
- Keep a high Standard of personal hygiene and appearance
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Excellent Knowledge of English language, second language would be a plus
- Service experience within a restaurant, ideally within a hotel environment
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality/ Tourism would be a plus
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]