Head Waiters / Waiters / Assistant Waiters
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Santorini, located on the world famous stunning volcanic island, is a lifestyle destination
designed for the most discerned travelers. This 5-star Santorini lifestyle beachfront resort features spectacular views over the Aegean Sea,
stylishly outlined rooms, and suites, bringing the global glamour of the internationally renowned Beach Club to the
aesthetic island of Santorini, sophisticatedcuisine in its restaurants. Our international clientele enjoys warm and friendly
service, global cuisine, exceptional music and entertainment,signature events and stunning waterfront views.
- Always provide service according to fine dining standards,
- Apply suggestive selling and upselling techniques adapted to guests and when required,
- Handling complaints and issues of guests in a professional manner,
- Always maintain outstanding hygiene to all work areas,
- Cooperation with the rest of the restaurant employees and culinary team,
- Monitoring pre - set and service procedures,
- Ensure supplies are on a par stock level,
- Process POS and payment procedures (visa-American Express-MC-gift vouchers),
- Providing a friendly and professional guest experience according to LHW standards.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in a similar position at upper-class hotels or restaurants,
- Knowledge of restaurant, bar and wine terminology,
- Customer service mentality and guest satisfaction driven,
- Professional appearance and behavior,
- Knowledge of hygiene and safety procedures,
- Excellent POS knowledge,
- Ability to work in a busy environment,
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Dynamic personality, with a team spirit,
- Reliable and consistent,
- Attention to detail,
- Orientation to achieve goals,
- Excellent command of both Greek and English. Any additional language knowledge is more than welcome,
- Eagerness to develop skills and to evolve in the hospitality industry,
- Possession of all health certificates required,
- Degree/ diploma in the hospitality sector or related field will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation and daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.