Head of Digital Marketing
The largest omnichannel retailer of home/consumer appliances, electronics and entertainment products in Greece and Cyprus, co-created by Public and Media Markt, is seeking a talented and dynamic professional to join our team.
Top is one of οur primary goal and your superpower is the key. Are you ready for this? We needYOU.
We are searching for a highly creative Head of Digital Marketing to supervise our performance marketing team, which manages one of the the biggest greek Accounts in terms of spending & customer base. The position is best suited for an individual who has experience in Google Ads and Facebook business with especially strong skills in in e-commerce acquisition, conversion and loyalty performance campaigns.
Let’s get the game started!
- Team leading and digital project management
- Plan, execute and optimize campaigns on the Google Ads and Facebook Ads and Facebook Business platforms
- Create & manage PPC campaigns in Google Ads (Search,Display and Shopping Ads)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Write the necessary copy for the campaigns and coordinate with the design team for producing the necessary creatives for the Display channels
- Manage marketing budgets and optimize the campaigns with performance results in mind
- Analyze the campaigns' performance and conversions
- Propose and execute A/B split testing scenarios as well as analyze the results
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Generate & monitor digital marketing budgets
- At least 3 years of prior working experience in a similar position
- Hands on knowledge and expertise in Performance Marketing (Google, Social Media, Programmatic etc)
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization and time management skills
- Expert in Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge in SEO and leveraging SEO to improve web products commercial performance. Skilled in Analytics and reporting e.g. SEO tools, Google Search Console and Premium Google Analytics & Facebook Ads campaigns
- A good understanding of web technology, such as Wordpress, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of UX best practice and A/B testing methodology
- Strong communication skills
Final Destination | PMM Team Planet:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
[To send your CV please click here]