Do you have the skills and experience to lead the HR Department of one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Greece? Do you have the leadership skills to develop the organization plans for a variety of HR processes such as, people development, performance evaluation, compensation, health and safety? If your answers are yes to all the above then we are looking forward for your application to this exciting Head of HR position.
The company offers for the Head of HR position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extra benefits
- Continuous training
- Friendly working environment
Τhe Head of HR will be responsible for:
- Developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implementing human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, health and safety, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Managing human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and counseling staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions
- Developing human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances
- Supporting management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guiding management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
The ideal candidate for the Head of HR position should have:
- Proven experience as Head of HR / HR Manager
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field; MSc in Human Resources will be a plus
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Detail oriented and problem solving personality
+30 216 6001369
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now