One of the top-performing real estate tech companies in the U.K. is hiring the
Head of Quality Assurance and Customer Service
based in Athens.
- Run the QACS Department, determine its operational processes, define customer-service standards, ticket resolution protocols.
- Recruit, select, onboard, train, assign tasks and coach Member Care Agents, define their working schedule.
- Manage and continuously improve the quality management system.
- Analyze performance by comparing actions and results to the established Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Report deviations and inefficiencies.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and capacity building of employees.
- Organize customer surveys including NPS, regularly report the survey results and propose service quality improvement directions.
- In coordination with City managers lead landlord relations, prepare work demand letters and supporting materials following applicable standards and undertake to follow up actions.
- Control monthly rental payments.
- Fluent speaking/writing English.
- (5+ years) Experience in Customer Service/Customer relationship.
- Experience in Hospitality, or Real Estate or Property Management.
- Undergrad College Degree in Business, Communication, P.R. or related field suggested, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong Leader with strategic thinking skills, people management, change management and innovation, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Disciplined, Systematic, Entrepreneurial.
- Fluent in computer applications.
- Competitive salary +benefits
- Stock options of company.
- Performance bonuses.
- Opportunity for growth
Please send your resume by email mentioning job title.
[To send your CV please click here.]
Hrstrategy Human Resources: committed to providing the highest level & finest quality of services to our clients (www.hrstrategy.gr).