Head of Reservations
The Pearls Collection is a luxury hospitality - property management company that offers exceptional accommodation and bespoke travel services that are designed to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of even the most demanding travelers. Founded and run by ambitious, highly-skilled travel experts, the company has managed to become a leading player in the Mykonos Villa hospitality market with a rich portfolio of more than eighty-five properties.
The Pearls Collection is now under the process of expanding to two of the most popular luxury destinations worldwide: Saint Tropez and Ibiza.
- Track all Reservations picked-up from all on-line channels like hotel website, OTAs, Guesty, other third party etc
- Handle external systems like channel Manager, web booking engines, rate comparison tools, on-line travel agents extranets etc.
- Handle reservation requests, changes and cancellations received either by phone or e-mail.
- Build & promote strong and long-lasting relationships with partners in profit of the company targets.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Keep track of CRM program aiming at reaching a high rate of guest retention.
- Collaborate efficiently with Sales & Marketing departments for the achievement of company's KPI's.
- Display great level of customer service at all times.
- BA in Hospitality or equivalent degree.
- Previous Experience in a 4* or 5* hotel.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and verbal.
- Knowledge of other European languages such us Italian, French, Spanish will be consider an asset.
- Experience in OTA, reservation and booking software.
- Previous experience in CRM software.
- Ability to work efficiently in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Career & travel opportunities
- Accommodation provided in Mykonos and other destinations if needed.
- Being a member of a team of young professionals in a modern, fun and fast-paced workplace.
- A stimulating business environment with opportunities for professional growth.
The position is based in Athens, Greece
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]