Health Claims Officer
Expert and reliable managed care services to the benefit of all stakeholders in healthcare – from Patients to Healthcare Providers and Health Insurance Companies – that’s what MedNet Greece delivers.
At the center of our business model is the Insured Member: by cooperating with Health Insurers and selecting, monitoring and supporting clinics and medical doctors, MedNet Greece ensures that Patients receive excellent service and the best care possible.
Based on in-depth knowledge of up-to-date tools and technologies and a clearly solution-oriented approach, we work to achieve better healthcare outcomes, cost containment and outstanding customer satisfaction. At the same time, our managed care services contribute to securing the future viability of healthcare schemes.
With more than 25 years of experience in the market as well as the knowledge, resources, backing and stability of a globally leading Reinsurer (Munich Re), MedNet is ideally positioned to support Insurance Companies in mastering tomorrow’s healthcare challenges.
- Analyse records, reports, and clinical examination information to evaluate claims (Network & Reimbursement) and pre-approvals and provide authorizations for Insured Members (in-patient & outpatient).
- Review and audit the claims by following the auditing criteria, policies and guidelines.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, medical history, treatment procedures and examination results into MedNet’s applications.
- Act as the contact person to Hospitals, Insured Members, Insurance Companies and Brokers in order to ensure effective troubleshooting in the event of any issues regarding claims processing, evaluation and administration.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Consistently, efficiently and effectively work to achieve the daily targets and the initiatives
MedNet Claims Manager
Education – Knowledge:
- Bachelor in Para-Medical Studies or other comparable education form faculty of health and caring professions (bachelor in nursing will be preferable)
- MSc. Degree will be an asset
- Minimum experience of two years in a similar environment (health or insurance industry) or comparable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills in MS office
Skills – Competencies:
- Very high reliability, used to work under high professional quality standards
- Strong consulting and problem solving skills, ability to think from the client’s perspective and to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills are essential
- Innovation skills
Salary & Benefits:
The company offers a highly competitive remuneration package, private health insurance and continuous training and development within stimulating and growing international working environment.
[To send your CV please click here]