Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Help Desk Operator
- Service incoming telephone calls and requests received by telephone, fax and e-mail
- Interpret and log requests into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineers, sub-contractors and site managers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements
- Organize planned maintenance for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders to the value not exceeding agreed limits
- Meet targets and respond to customer demands
- At least 1 year of experience as a Help Desk Operator
- IT Engineer Degree
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced use of English language (both oral and written)
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Power BI, Office 365)
- Ability to perform under pressure
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.