KSM on behalf of its client, a dynamic company with activities including energy services,
technical maintenance, and maintenance of buildings, is looking for a
Help Desk Operator
Main Responsibilities / Duties Include
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Understand, identify and apply the SLA for each service request and set expectation with customer.
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineer, sub-contractors and site managers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Re-plan/assign as required to manage workload and priorities of response.
- Meet SLA targets and respond to customer demands.
- Prioritize urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to meet urgent demand.
- Organize planned maintenance for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers.
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders to the value not exceeding agreed limits.
- Collate accurate and punctual regular reports as required
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication.
- Promote customer feedback and surveys.
- Administration duties.
- Engineer degree (optionally Electrical, Mechanical degree)
- 2 years minimum work experience in a similar position (eg. phone customer service e.t.c.)
- Computer literate with the ability to use all Microsoft applications to a high standard
- Able to use Microsoft package inclusive of Word, Excel, Power BI, OFFICE 365
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on shift as part of a team or individually
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]