Department: Front Office
Reports to: Director of Reservations / Director of Operations
Scorpios is looking for a Host/Hostess that will provide the first point of contact for all guests. The Host/Hostess will be responsible for the coordination of all reservations, made either by the reservations department or in person. Generally, the Host/Hostess is the first person that will radiate the energy and warmth of Scorpios, making this position very crucial for the overall guest experience in Scorpios.
- Greet guests, escort them to their table or in waiting areas and present Scorpios venues
- Professionally handle any guest request or complaint, always with a pleasant attitude
- Maintain work area in a professional manner. Maintain clean the host standand entrance area
- Speak with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to initiate conversation creating a warm atmosphere
- Perform marketing and advertising services based on management guidelines
- Proven working experience as a Host/Hostess for minimum 2 years in 5* Hotels, High-End Restaurants or comparable, in terms of quality, Beach Compounds
- Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
- Ability to make each guest of Scorpios feel unique, welcomed and generally feel like ‘home’
- European Union Nationality with available working permission
- Computer literacy
- Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment
- Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
- Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
Scorpios offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Scorpios offers a seasonal working contract from May to September.
[To send your CV please click here.]