Our brand-new rooftop bar-restaurant is looking for a talented
What you'll be doing
- Welcome guests and escort them to their tables.
- Professionally handle any guest request or complaint, always with a pleasant attitude.
- Assisting in monitoring all guests' needs and all phases of the operation.
- Execute strategic planning with the balance of guest reservations and walk-ins in compliance with Covid guidelines and procedures.
What we're looking for
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous serving experience is a big plus.
- Excellent communications skills with a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism will be considered as an advantage.
- Prior customer service and hospitality experience is helpful, but not required.
- Passion for hosting and positive interpersonal skills required
- Attention to detail and work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment
The company offers:
- professional working environment
- career opportunities
[To send your CV please click here.]