Habitat Mykonos - Join our Team for Season 2022
Habitat Mykonos, is a brand-new luxury propertyin Mykonos, located just steps away from the village of AgiosStefanos, this bohemian chic All Suites Hotel is the perfect hideaway for immersing yourself in the laid-back rhythm of Mykonian life.
Comprising of 17 suites, all accommodations at Habitat Mykonos effortlessly mix simple, rustic details with modern amenities and contemporary comforts.
Habitat Mykonos | All Suites Hotel is currently seeking to recruit professional for the position of
Hotel & Operations Manager - Mykonos
(Code: OPM MYK)
Responsible to provide customer focused service to the guests, responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff, managing budgets and financial plans, recruiting, training and monitoring staff.
- Oversees daily operations functions of the hotel according to the Organizational chart.
- Holds regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments to overview performance and propose corrective
- Ensures full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and brand standards.
- Leads all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handles complaints and oversees service recovery procedures
- Responsible for the achievement of hotel's annual Operating Budget & Sales Plan
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- Closely monitors hotel’s business reports on a daily basis and takes decisions accordingly.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Leads in all aspects of business planning.
- Responds to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality, Business Management or similar course of study.
- At least 5 years experience in hotel environment as a Hotel or Operations Manager demonstrating organizational leadership experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Integrity, reliability and accurate reporting
- Strong people management experience
- Flexibility, Multitasking & Ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective team-building skills, the ability to influence and lead people and establishing a motivational work environment
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s with no reference code and not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
Click Here Link above should go to: Habitat Mykonos | All Suites Hotel
If you want to be a part of the Habitat Mykonosteam, please send us your CV with a recent photo
[To send your CV please click here]