We are seeking for an
Hotel General Manager
with considerable experience, who is eager in achieving career objectives.
Referring to the the Hotel Manager.
Operation Manager should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manager and to help formulate solutions.
The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
Qualifications/Desired skills & expertise:
- Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in Tourism studies
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in Greek & English language
- Good communication skills in German, Spanish, Italian or other language will be taken under serious consideration
- PR skills
- Significant experience in a relevant position
- Excellent computer skills and reception programs, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Fluency in technology
- Organizational skills, and ability to adjust to a demanding professional environment
- An Eye for Detail
- Up to 45 years old
Operations Managers duties and responsibilities:
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the Departments daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets,feedback and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM.
- Monitor the purchase of each department.
- Randomly inspecting departments (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Inspecting all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Any other duties assigned.
Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets. Working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks. Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 4 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
We believe that people are the “soul” in every business, especially when it has to do with hospitality & service.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
CVs with recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]