Hotel Operations Manager
Square Lime Premium Hospitality Management company, has accomplished to manage a great portfolio of Luxury Boutique Hotels and Premium Villas all over Greece with great sales, yielding, financial and marketing performance in all our exclusively managed properties
We are looking for a Hotel Operations Manager for one of our boutique hotels
The Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day running of all hotel functions and takes the responsibility of creating and executing strategies that will drive the hotel to exceed guest satisfaction and revenue.
More specifically, the role requires the Operations Manager to:
- Work collaboratively with all supervisors and owner to continually enhance and advance the hotel’s goals and operations.
- Respond to daily operational demands as needed, conduct regular inspections and ensure that each department is operating at peak performance.
- Anticipate our Guests' needs and ensure that they are followed through to completion.
- Maintain complete knowledge of: all hotel features and services, all room types and rates, daily room availability, handling VIP guests, as well as special requests and arrangements.
- Monitor and reply to guest reviews on ΤripΑdvisor and other review platforms.
- Work closely with the Cost Controller, monitor departmental costs and monitor any variances from budget.
- Follow-up with Maintenance to ensure that all equipment within the guest rooms and operational departments are functioning properly.
- Ensure that employees comply with the five-star standards and the hotel’s code of conduct and that the guests receive excellent customer service at all levels.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as an Operations Manager at a five-star boutique hotel
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism. Master’s Degree in a related field will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of Greek and English.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- In-depth knowledge of Rooms Division operations, Reservations and F&B.
- Excellent communication skills with a very strong customer-focused approach.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Hands-on approach, positive attitude and flexibility.
- Cost-conscious and able to maximize revenue.
The company offers:
- Very attractive remuneration package.
- Training and career development.
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
[Τo send your CV please click here]