Orloff Spa Experts, an independent company specialized in spa consulting and spa
management, is currently seeking to recruit professional for the position of
in an upscale, small Boutique hotel, for both front and back office for a six-seven month touristic period.
- Previous experience in similar position, strong culture of the Tourist business
- Ability to communicate fluently in both Greek and English language
- Another language will be an asset, especially French or German.
- Computer literate and experienced with OFFICE suite
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Well presented, well-mannered and helpful, with guests and hotel team.
Key responsibilities & attributes:
- Able to acquire quickly full knowledge of hotel facilities and services, as well as the local area
- Adhere to company check in check out procedures, rooming, phone and e-mail handling.
- Develop and form positive relations with guests and team members, whilst remaining professional and service standard oriented at all times
- Anticipate guest needs
- Demonstrate a service attitude
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest dissatisfaction
- Book and manage guests reservations through specific hotel software
- Issue invoices upon guest departure
- Manage reservations for transfers from and to the port, and for any activity guest should desire to book on the island
- Report monthly statistics of guest nationalities
Receptionist is under the responsibility and reports directly to owner-Hotel Manager. The hotel offers competitive salary, accommodation, a friendly work environment and opportunities for career development within a dynamic group and all around knowledge of hotel operation in different areas.
Please send a CV with photograph, notifying the job announcement code
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.