Housekeeping Attendant / Public Area - London
Loaded with authentic British charm, Hyatt Regency London -The Churchill offers a quintessential stay in London's West End. Designed to honor Sir Winston Churchill, the hotel features bespoke tailoring, refined décor, and subtle nods to his life and legacy and beloved romance with his wife Clementine, including the famed Churchill Bar with its seasonally-themed outdoor terrace.
We are now recruiting for a Housekeeping Attendant to join our team.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- The Housekeeping Team is responsible for creating a personalised guest experience prior to arrival and during the stay of Hotel guests and visitors.
- This Team cooperates closely with the Guest Service Team, ensuring that the guest preferences are noted and utilised to provide guests with the overall stay that reflects their personal needs.
- In addition, Housekeeping will look for ways in which guests’ in-room experience can be improved, both now and in the future.
What will you be doing?
- Cleans meeting rooms if needed, hallways and all restrooms
- Sweeps carpets and hoovers if required and appropriate
- Empties ashtrays and bins
- Polishes furniture and fixtures
- Vacuums and polishes elevators
- Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner or broom
- Sweeps, mops floors
- Dusts and polishes metal work
- Responsible for upkeep of all the equipment which he/she is using i.e. Vacuum cleaner
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas
- Cleans Regency club lounge restrooms and Reception + rest room and lobby on 2nd Floor
- Ensures Gym is clean and sanitised and all Equipment is functioning well
- Reports any issues to HSK office or Head Team Leader
- First of all, you will be part of one of the world's leading hospitality brands. This means career development. You will havethe opportunity forcareer development either in Birmingham, the UK or overseas,opportunities are endless.
- In addition to this, we offer you a competitive remuneration package for your hard work and dedication.
- Your benefits include meals on duty, generous hotel discounts and complimentary hotel nights worldwide, to name but a few.
The Hyatt Regency London – the Churchill
will be in Athens on the 14th of November
looking for new motivated and passionate colleagues.
To apply for an interview please send your CV.
[To send your CV please click here]