Katikies is a stunning collection of seven authentic Greek properties located on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini. Their unique, magical spirit was inspired by the rush of feelings that the islands awaken in the heart of every traveler. Enduring, quintessential getaway destinations, these islands are brimming with romance, poetry, and singular experiences. Katikies provides emotions and memories that remain vivid long after the holiday ends, and its exclusive world is a tribute to the beauty of nature and humanity’s ability to bring out its full potential.
- Lead the Housekeeping Department by developing, implementing, and keeping up-to-date policies, procedures, practices, and standards, setting departmental objectives in line with the hotel business objectives,
- Inspect all areas and take corrective measures to meet Hotel Standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance, and supply,
- Select, train, develop, schedule, and manage the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of housekeeping operations,
- Coordinate housekeeping duties with various departments such as Front Desk, Maintenance, Sales and Marketing, and Food & Beverage to ensure that all guestrooms and public areas are clean and well maintained in a timely and efficient manner,
- Participate in all pre-opening, refurbish and renovation projects planning, execution and final set up including snag lists,
- Prepare the annual budget and manning guide and manage the housekeeping department within budgetary guidelines,
- Keep abreast of all new equipment and cleaning products and evaluate their quality, maintain knowledge of local competition and housekeeping industry trends,
- Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meetings, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel,
- Flexibility and adaptability,
- Team Management & Team spirit,
- Good time management & resistance to pressure,
- High school diploma is an advantage.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with the respective job code and a photo of yourself at
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.