Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
We are a team of creative hospitality experts that puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through our integrity, empathy and loyalty. We act with professionalism, passion and generosity and we carefully select our partners ensuring, that first and foremost, we share the same philosophy. Together we develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Housekeeping Manager to join our new, prestigious 5* hotel located in the center of Athens. With 44 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the delivery of quality and productivity focused strategies to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the Housekeeping Department.
- Inspect all rooms before guest arrival ensuring they are clean and in working condition
- Responsible for managing the Lost & Found items.
- Works closely with the Maintenance and Front Office Team ensuring excellent guest satisfaction
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding and full compliance with the hotel’s Audit criteria and standards for Housekeeping.
- Monitor the laundry and linen room operations to ensure that efficiency measures are in place to keep the department within agreed budgets.
- Oversee the recruitment process for the department, driving the efficient replacement of departing team members, and work to establish a ‘talent bank’ to ensure a rolling recruitment strategy.
- Plan the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly.
- Consistently improving service levels to maintain and improve guest satisfaction scores.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Tourism studies or related
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Housekeeping Manager in a 5* hotel
- Computer literate and knowledge of Hospitality PMS software Opera
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal. A third language is considered a plus.
- Strong leadership, managerial and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with hotel guest’s, supervisors and colleagues.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]