The Pearls Collection is a luxury hospitality - property management company that offers exceptional accommodation and bespoke travel services that are designed to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of even the most demanding travelers. Founded and run by ambitious, highly-skilled travel experts, the company has managed to become a leading player in the Mykonos Villa hospitality market with a rich portfolio of more than eighty-five properties.
The Pearls Collection is now under the process of expanding to two of the most popular luxury destinations worldwide: Saint Tropez and Ibiza.
- Oversee staff on a daily basis.
- Check Villa rooms and outdoor areas, including stairways for cleanliness.
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence.
- Establish and train housekeepers on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards.
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job.
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests.
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas.
- Responsible for laundry procedures.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations in 5* Hotels.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma is a plus.
- Driving licence type B.
- Accommodation provided
- Competitive Salary
[Το send your CV please click here]