Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
We are a team of creative hospitality experts that puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through our integrity, empathy and loyalty. We act with professionalism, passion and generosity and we carefully select our partners ensuring, that first and foremost, we share the same philosophy. Together we develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.
We are currently seeking for an experienced Houseman to join our new, prestigious 5* hotel located in the center of Athens. With 44 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for picking up and delivery of in-house guest laundry.
- Responsible for delivering all guest items punctually, accurately and in a professional and courteous way.
- Collect laundry and dry-cleaning bags from guest rooms and ensure that guest name, room number and laundry pieces are listed.
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues.
- Report immediately to the superiors in case any valuable item is found in guests cloth pockets.
- Sort employee uniforms for appropriate action like washing, dry cleaning or pressing.
- Sort clean towels, rugs and robes.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of dryers and sort out washed laundry items.
- Operates and maintains washer, dryer, dry cleaning machine etc.
- Reports any technical problems or deficiencies to Housekeeping Manager or Maintenance team.
- Assist in inventories and attend all departmental training as informed and scheduled by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Assist with other responsibilities and duties in the absence of other team members or other tasks assigned by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in 4* or 5* hotels
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team spirit
- High school diploma is a plus
[To send your CV please click here]