Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading multinational company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Human Resources Director
- Guarantee the correct implementation of labour and insurance legislation and deals with human resources management, payroll, education and development according to the company's requirements.
- Develop and guide relations with trade unions and ensures the company's presence in collective bargaining
- Ensure the smooth recruitment and selection process for the company.
- Study the organisational structure of the company and suggest possible changes.
- Ensure the full implementation of the provisions of the law, contracts, regulation and issued circulars of the company, supervising the observance of these by the employees.
- Try to solve potential contract problems and present to the BoD, when he sees fit, the disciplinary actions provided by the law, the Collective Labour Agreement and the company's regulation.
- Manage relationships with the various agencies at national and local level (e.g. Ministries, Labour Inspectorates, Social Security Agency, etc.) in relation to the resulting work issues.
- Collaborate separately with each department on personnel development issues
- Contributes and monitors organisational activities of the personnel to ensure that the obligations laid down in the contracts are properly respected, in accordance with the requirements of administration and legislation.
- Ensures the correct and full payment of national insurance contributions and taxes set by the law.
- Prepares the annual payroll and related benefits budget and coordinates all activities related to the personnel office.
- Responsible for complying with personal data protection measures as defined in law and the European regulation, before the Authorities and Courts
- Contribute towards the implementation of the legislation on the prevention of accidents and Health and Safety in the workplace
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar role ideally in a large multinational company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field; a master’s degree in Human Resources is a strong asset
- Experience in recruitment and selection processes
- Proven experience in handling hiring processes as well as in the administration tasks regarding public authorities
- Previous experience in collective bargaining and exposure to labour union negotiations is a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of the local labour legislation
- Advanced negotiation and people skills
- Dynamic person with advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word / Exel / Powerpoint
- Fluency in English written and spoken is a must. Fluency in Italian will be considered a plus.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.