Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading multinational company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Human Resources Manager
- Lead the HR function end to end for the country and is responsible for all HR processes
- Owns productivity, enrollment targets and associated fixed costs budgets
- Drives the talent agenda (acquisition, development, planning, assessment) in collaboration with the Corporate Talent team
- Leads employee communication and engagement strategy
- Manages employee’s compensation & benefits topics
- Drives effectively employee and labor relation issues
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience in Human Resources Management, preferably in a Business Partner type of role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits, Labour Law, Talent Development and Recruitment
- Previous experience in collective bargaining and exposure to labour union negotiations is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the local labour legislation
- Comfortable with change and transition management
- Leadership and self-motivation, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Strong operational and executional excellence while managing multiple priorities and ability to deliver commitments in high quality and timely manner
- Dynamic person with advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word / Exel / Powerpoint
- Fluency in English written and spoken is a must
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.