At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated "IS Senior Engineer" to join a team of bright professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Master’s degree would be considered an asset
- 5 or more years of experience in Data Management and/or Data Analytics, preferably in Telco industry
- Proficient in Databases, Data Schemas, and Data Operations
- Experience in ER modeling mainly for data warehousing purposes
- Experience in Enterprise DB platforms and ETL Tools, preferably Oracle and Informatica
- Experience in BI & Visualization Tools, ideally IBM Cognos
- Experience in developing statistical or Machine Learning models utilizing Python framework (scikit-learn, PyTorch)
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written), teamwork, and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Ambitious & team spirit!
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career pathin dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion Policy and as a member of the Diversity Charter Greece, WIND Hellas is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,