Howden Hellas Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers S.A., member of Howden Group Holdings,is seeking to hire an
The successful candidate shall perform a wide range of IT activities offering support and technical assistance in providing first level support to the employees, training on new systems and support on systems management.
- Offering first level support while responding to queries via the company’s ticketing system, chat, email and/or phone calls.
- Providing technical assistance to questions and problems (hardware/software troubleshooting).
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware (desktops/laptops and mobile phones), network peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Installing and updating software such as MS Office, antivirus, and operating systems.
- Checking computer hardware, printers, copiers, smartboards to ensure functionality.
- Assisting to the maintenance of local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Assisting to the provision of orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Active Listening, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service even in stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of hierarchy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Sense of code of ethics.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Capable of working on a variety of operating systems including Windows, Android and Apple IOS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek and English.
For all males: military (national service) obligations must be fulfilled.
Position: Permanent contract
Location: Athens Premises-Headquarters
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package according to proven experience and skills, learning & development opportunities, Life & Health Insurance scheme and continuous support on career growth through a network of 10.000 professionals in more than 90 territories.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
by quoting IT/Ass-Sept22.
All applications will be considered in strict confidence. However, only relevant profiles will be considered in the recruitment process.