Our client is a major multinational company, operates in the sector of retail, having more than 100 sites and 2500 employees across the country. We are looking to recruit an IT DevOps Supervisor.
IT DevOps Supervisor
We are looking for a talented IT professional and a technology enthusiast to join the IT Department. The IT DevOps Supervisor will be responsible for developing functional systems and solutions with a focus on scalability, automation, reliability, security, and quality. As the company is growing, the development of Azure Cloud Infrastructure will be under his/her responsibility. He/she will lead a team of 3 people and help them reach their goals and objectives.
- Builds solid Azure Infrastructure.
- Deploys updates and fixes in Azure.
- CI/CD pipeline.
- Performs root cause analysis for production errors.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Operate and deploy cloud services from development to production.
- Develop tools and automatons to make operations and deployments simpler and more robust.
- Monitor and improve the performance of our systems.
- Working in a cross-functional team with Developers on solving technical problems.
- Inspire DevOps mentality to the teams
- Lead and inspire a team of 3 (2 System Administrators and 1 DevOps Engineer).
- Keep track of the timeline and major milestones of projects.
- Oversee potential bottlenecks and give solid solutions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or electrical engineering.
- Experience: 4-6 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer position.
- Any combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience with team management or project management.
- Good understanding of business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Cloud Technologies especially Azure Cloud
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Travis, etc)
- Monitoring systems
[To send your CV please click here]