Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
IT Helpdesk Officer
Resort: Sani Resort
Office Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Department: Information Technology
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Respond to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocate unresolved issues as appropriate
- Assist with the development standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues
- Contribute to the creation of support documentation
- Deliver high-quality support, owning support requests and managing them to a successful outcome for the customer
- Follow procedures, and provide advice to users on systems, products, and services that are available to them
- Provide friendly customer service for both Guests and internal Customers
Your main qualifications/skills
- Degree in Information technology
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- MS Office 365, MS Teams (Essential), Windows 10 & 11, Windows Server (Essential), Mobile OS, WiFi
- Fluency in English
- Experience in ticketing software would be a plus
- Knowledge of hospitality software and business would be a plus
- Certification and previous experience in Networking would be a plus
- Enthusiastic and professional manner
- Ability to speak concisely and deliver information in a sensible and coherent manner
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here.]
: www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
: www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job ApplicantsPrivacy Notice page.