Are you interested in IT Project Management? Do you want to make your next career step in a leading software house and collaborate with a team of talented engineers? Then apply now!
The position of IT PMO Assistant is full time and permanent, based in Athens.
The company offers for the IT PMO Assistant position:
- attractive remuneration package
- bonus scheme
- private insurance
- training programs
- friendly environment
- exposure to interesting technologies and projects
- further career opportunities
What will you do as an IT PMO Assistant?
- High level and detailed monitor of projects progress in day-to-day operation and project execution activities.
- Assist Project Director & Project Managers in coordinating activities of the projects.
- Gather data about project progress and producing reports.
- Assist in the delivery of quality services according to project requirements and company standards.
- Contribute to the overall project documentation.
- Assist project managers in setting and monitoring schedules.
- Communicate with customers with the ongoing coordination processes of the projects.
- Monitor and prepare invoice requests.
- Organize and coordinate the project repositories: contractual artifacts, reports, and deliverables.
- Controlling the Timesheet acquisition, Cost accruals and Revenue Recognition.
What do you need to have as an IT PMO Assistant?
- University or Master Degree in Information Technology or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge and experience of IT industry
- Familiarity with the best PM practices
- Thorough understanding and exposure in the IT industry
- Able to develop realistic work schedules and meet tight deadlines
- Fluency in English
For any further info about this position, you can contact Elena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +30 2166001367. In the case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα