Do you have professional experience as a Personal Assistant towards the IT department/Team and your English Level is almost native? Then ... I have something very interested to propose you! Contact me!
- stable working environment & long term collaboration
- multinational teams & professional exposure
- competitive remuneration
- combination of IT and personal assistance experience
What will you have to do at this role?
- Assistance towards the IT department by drafting documentation and filing, inventory tracking
- IT expenses follow up
- Vendors and suppliers relationships follow up
- Contracts follow up
- IT point of contact for the Athens office users
- Simple IT troubleshooting on computers and printers
- Provision of support to the Athens IT team members
- Coordination with the other offices’ IT teams abroad
What would be your skills to apply?
- Professional experience - minimum 3 years - as an assistant in an IT department/team/firm
- Excellent - almost native - knowledge of English & Greek language (both oral & written)
- Bachelor Degree in IT would be an asset
- Experience of drafting clear and comprehensive documentation
- Understanding and familiarity of IT activities
- Proficiency in MS Office & basic accounting skills
- Professional, trustful, organized, flexible, adaptable & ability to work effectively under pressure with tight deadlines
210 6770523 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on • Linkedin • Facebook • Twitter.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα