Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
IT Project Manager
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Department: Information Technology
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage projects from initiation to closure
- Track project financials
- Prepare and maintain project documentation: charter, initiation document, detailed project plan, weekly status report, monthly progress reporting, change requests, issue log, risk log etc.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors for software customizations/development
- Organize, plan, and manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Plan and Manage the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by acting as a point of contact for the Business Users and the vendors
- Be responsible for the training manuals and training delivery
- Act as a single point of contact for the Business Users, IT and external Software companies
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or relative field
- Certification in project management (PMP, Prince2 etc.)
- More than 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Proven experience with project management and team collaboration software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint Server, PPM Pro etc.)
- Experience in managing projects that include software development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Fluency in English
- Good soft skills and the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills
- Kind and dynamic with great interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated, target driven and methodical
- Effective Communicator with Strong Presentation skills
- Experience in the hospitality sector would be a plus
What to expect from us:
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here]
www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job ApplicantsPrivacy Notice page.
[Για να στειλετε βιογραφικο καντε κλικ εδω.]