KSM HR on behalf of its client, a big Greek Data Recovery Company, is seeking for a skilled
IT Support Engineer
The responsibilities include:
- Resolve problems on a corporate environment with Hypervisors (HyperV / Vmware / Virtualbox), manage networking problems, handling Windows Server or Linux Server issues without any additional help.
- Manages clients’ servers mainly in Windows Server environment and sometimes in Linux environment
- Performs basic systems security administration functions, including creating customer profiles and accounts
- Monitors and manages system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, tape backup systems, and response times to maintain operating efficiency maintains systems documentation and logs
- Performs systems backups and recovery procedures
- Troubleshoots problems with networks, web services, mail services and overall aspects of the LAN/WAN
- Manage and support secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Helps evaluate hardware and software for clients to ensure suitability, compatibility and economy prior to purchase
- Any degree related to Information Technology will be accepted.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Greek and in English.
- Minimum Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in systems administration, network management and relevant experience troubleshooting and managing IT infrastructure
- The position is responsible for quick accurate decision making while troubleshooting servers, computers, and networking issues.
- This position is equal to medium level positions of Network Administrator, Business Systems Support Analyst in that it requires a more broad knowledge of computer systems
Any of the following certifications will be considered a plus for this position:
- Cisco (for example CCNA, CCNP etc)
- Microsoft (for example MS-100)
- Backup Solutions (Acronis / Veeam etc)
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme for overtime and Project Based jobs that, depending on the involvement, can exceed the basic salary
- Mobile Phone and laptop
- Work is performed in an office or from distance - telecomputing environments.
- All Certifications (for example Microsoft, Cisco, Acronis etc) and Trainings are paid by the company
- Very friendly and evolving environment
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications are considered strictly confidential.